SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Bay Area lawmakers are mostly still in Washington trying to hash out more help for the American people during this pandemic.
KRON4’s Pam Moore talked with California Sen. Kamala Harris on Thursday about a number of issues.
She talks about the need for more legislation to help Americans, and a move by the GOP Senate Majority Leader which she labels a “charade.”
Watch the full interview in the video above.
- George Floyd Protests: Thousands in San Francisco march in solidarity
- Protests more subdued after new charges in Floyd case
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge