Talk about a smooth operator!
Steph Curry further proved he’s a great team player by participating in quite the “Drop It In” challenge on a recent episode of “Fallon Tonight.”
Jimmy Fallon said he asked Curry to sneak in three weird phrases into his NBA All-Star weekend interviews.
Those phrases were “Energizer Bunny,” “flipping pancakes,” and “wham bam can of ham.”
Of course, Steph took on the challenge was able to incorporate those three weird phrases so effortlessly into several interviews.
You can watch Steph pull it all off in the video below:
Way to go Steph!
- WB HWY 37 IN NOVATO REMAINS CLOSED AS CREWS WORK ON LEVEE
- CONCORD POLICE ARREST HOMICIDE SUSPECT WANTED IN NEVADA
- VIDEO: HIT-AND-RUN DRIVER SENDS 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL FLYING IN SANTA ROSA
- FIRE BREAKS OUT AT TESLA PLANT IN FREMONT
- SOURCES: NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS SMOLLETT ORCHESTRATED ATTACK