The San Jose Sharks were in Los Angeles last night taking on the Kings when a special guest stepped into the broadcast booth to give the Sharks a hard time.
That’s right — Mr.Ron Burgundy himself!
Will Ferrell reprised his “Anchorman” role and made fun of the Sharks for never winning a Stanley Cup.
The Kings did go on to win the game last night but the Sharks have already clinched a playoff spot.
Nice commentary there, Ron!
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN ACCUSES CAL FOOTBALL STAFF, PLAYERS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- EAST BAY FAMILY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AFTER DEADLY HWY 4 SHOOTING
- DAY IN THE LIFE ON BART: VIDEO SHOWS MAN SHAVING HEAD
- GOV NEWSOM WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $10/MONTH TO CLEAN TAINTED WATER
- HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN ‘FLORIDA MAN’ STORY