PLEASANT HILL (KRON) — BART is reporting a major delay in the East Bay due to equipment issues and weather related conditions.
The delay is between Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek on the Antioch line in the Antioch and SFO directions.
There is an equipment problem on the track, along with weather related conditions affecting trains, according to BART.
No additional details available at this time, check back for updates.
- CDC urges school districts to prepare for coronavirus outbreak
- Loughlin, Giannulli set for October trial in college scam
- Panera launches $8.99 unlimited monthly coffee subscription program
- Olive Garden giving 4 free desserts to people born on Feb. 29 to make up for lost birthdays
- MLB appoints 1st black umpire crew chief