RICHMOND (KRON) -- Weather conditions have postponed repair work on the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge following last month's incidents with falling concrete.
Caltrans was expected to begin repairs to replace the 31 sliding joints on the upper deck of the bridge, but the agency says the ongoing rain is delaying that work.
Repairs are expected to begin once the wet weather subsides.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD'S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON 'MOMO CHALLENGE'