Santa Clara County’s Office of Supportive Housing is expanding its shelter services and warming centers as chilly temperatures are expected through next week.
Services will be available from Sunday through the morning of Friday, Jan. 18.
Temperatures could dip into the low 40s with a 50-percent chance of rain.
Up to 150 additional beds will be available at:
· City of San Jose Overnight Warming Locations
· Bill Wilson Center
· City Team Ministries
· Gilroy National Guard Armory
· HomeFirst’s Boccardo Reception Center
· Salvation Army
· LifeMoves Shelters for Single Adults
· Project WeHOPE
- SAMSUNG UNVEILS MASSIVE 219-INCH TV CALLED ‘THE WALL’
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: MAN BRINGS DEAD RACCOON IN SF MCDONALD’S
- 6-YEAR-OLD BOY FOUND ALIVE IN MOM’S ATTIC MONTHS AFTER GOING MISSING
- CUTE: HOTEL GIVES SF KID’S TOYS LUXURY STAY AFTER BEING LEFT BEHIND
- AMERICANS AREN’T MAKING ENOUGH BABIES TO SUSTAIN THE POPULATION