BERKLEY, Calif. (KRON) – A 39-year-old woman has been arrested in connection to a suspicious fire outside a Berkeley synagogue.
When officers arrived at Congregation Netivot Shalom, they learned that the suspect allegedly set fire to a plastic trash bin Thursday night.
This investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Berkeley police department.
- With new California border crossing in the works, connecting highway also takes shape
- Parts of Meadowood Resort destroyed in Glass Fire
- 3 earthquakes recorded near San Jose within an hour
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage
- Senior living community in Oakmont saved from Glass Fire