SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — A 33-year-old woman suffered life-threatening injuries during a fight involving a metal pipe Thursday evening in San Francisco’s Bayview neighborhood, according to police.
Officers initially responded to the incident at Third Street and Quesada Avenue at about 5 p.m. There, they learned two women had gotten into a fight, with the 32-year-old suspect striking the victim with a pipe.
The suspect also used her vehicle as a weapon at some point, police said.
The victim was taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
Police weren’t able to arrest the suspect, and didn’t immediately provide a description of her.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Djokovic’s temper flares up as he leaves Tokyo empty-handed
- Lollapalooza requiring masks at indoor spaces on final 2 days of music festival
- Trying Olympic year ends in disappointment for Simone Manuel
- Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic: 50th anniversary of women’s only tennis tournament
- Chipotle offering free guacamole on National Avocado Day – but there’s a catch