MARTINEZ (KRON) — A 55-year-old woman was seriously injured late Thursday night in an apparent hit-and-run crash in Martinez.
Police say officers responded to the crash around 11:43 p.m. on the 2500 block of Alhambra Avenue.
They found a 55-year-old woman in the roadway with several injuries.
Police believe she was hit by a car while crossing the street.
The woman was taken to a nearby hospital and is being treated for her injuries.
Police have not released information on a suspect or car involved.
Those with information on the crash are asked to contact the Martinez Police Department.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW