SAN JOSE (BCN) — A 33-year old woman died in a collision on U.S. Highway 101 in San Jose Wednesday, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The woman’s name was not immediately available Thursday. She was a resident of Los Gatos.
The collision was reported Wednesday around 11 p.m. on the southbound lanes of the highway just north of Bernal Road.
The woman was driving a 2015 Honda when she crossed into another lane, hit a vehicle and then crashed into a tree, according to the CHP.
The woman died at the scene. The driver of the other vehicle was not injured.
- At home with Beethoven’s Second Symphony virtual concert
- San Pablo man arrested, suspected of hitting firefighter with car
- Inside the Bullpen – Oct. 24
- Political analyst discusses lessons learned from 2016 election
- Suspect wounded in San Leandro officer-involved shooting