ANTIOCH (KRON) – A woman who rammed a man with her car at an Antioch barber will be in court on Friday.
Ruby Delgadillo is charged with attempted murder, hit and run, and two counts of child abuse.
She’s accused of running over Brian Martin last Thursday after getting upset he nicked her son during a haircut.
Martin suffered a broken leg and had to get surgery.
Delgadillo turned herself in Wednesday night.
Latest News Headlines:
- Palo Alto couple missing since Valentine’s Day found alive
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple now recovery mission
- American women seek more than $66M in damages from US Soccer
- Democrats face an important test in Nevada caucuses