ANTIOCH (KRON) – A woman who rammed a man with her car at an Antioch barber will be in court on Friday.
Ruby Delgadillo is charged with attempted murder, hit and run, and two counts of child abuse.
She’s accused of running over Brian Martin last Thursday after getting upset he nicked her son during a haircut.
Martin suffered a broken leg and had to get surgery.
Delgadillo turned herself in Wednesday night.
Latest News Headlines:
- Oakland parents push for schools to reopen as soon as possible
- Berkeley elementary schools prepare to reopen for in-person learning
- San Francisco’s employment opportunities dropped 50% in 2020, data shows
- Golden retriever service dog wears PPE to assist human in lab
- Biden’s dogs sent home after ‘biting’ incident: report