A shelter-in-place has been issued at Bishop O’Dowd High School in Oakland Thursday morning, according to school officials.
The alert was issued because officials received reports of bullets on the campus, which is located at 9500 Stearns Ave.
Officials told KRON4 of the alert at 10:01 a.m.
Oakland Police Officers are currently on scene investigating the incident.
No additional information available at this time.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this developing, breaking news story.
- MAN IN FATAL OAKLAND BART STABBING ELIGIBLE FOR DEATH PENALTY
- TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MEXICO AFTER 8 BODIES FOUND IN CANCUN
- WATCH: WOMAN RIDES HER BICYCLE ON BAY BRIDGE
- SAN JOSE-BASED ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE TO CLOSE ALL STORES
- SEX IN PUBLIC IS NOW LEGAL IN GUADALAJARA, MEXICO