Fleet Week wrapped up Sunday and fans enjoyed the sights and sounds from several great viewing spots along the water.
We caught up with families who watched the Blue Angels airshow on Treasure Island and loved every minute.
” You see them and then the smoke, then after that the sound,” one fan said. “It’s deafening and it’s awesome. The view, you can’t beat the view.”
The four-hour event was jam-packed and other teams got the chance to entertain the crowd.
- FLEET WEEK SF: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & BLUE ANGELS FLIGHT TIMES
- BODY OF MISSING 18-YEAR-OLD RICHMOND WOMAN FOUND, EX ARRESTED
- VIDEO OF TEENS ATTACKING, ROBBING 12-YEAR-OLD LEADS TO ARRESTS
- PARENTS: DON’T BUY THIS CELL PHONE CASE FOR YOUR KIDS, POLICE ASK
- SOUTHWEST KICKS OFF 72-HOUR FARE SALE