The body that was found near Lake Chabot in San Leandro Monday morning is believed to be a missing 18-year-old Richmond woman, her family tells KRON4.
Mariah Davis was last seen Wednesday leaving La Pinata Restaurant in San Leandro.
Davis’s mother Alfreda James tells KRON4 the San Leandro Police Department told her they found a body and they believe it’s Mariah Davis.
At around 5:20 p.m. police announced Monday evening that Anthony Pimentel, 19-year-old of San Leandro, has been arrested for the alleged homicide.
James tells KRON4 that Pimentel, who is the woman’s ex-boyfriend, turned himself into police and told them where they could find her body.
Court documents show he has been booked into the Santa Rita Jail for first-degree murder.
Mariah Davis’s family claim ex boyfriend Anthony Pimentel who turned himself in to police let them know where they could find her body at a #SanLeandro park.They say he had a temper and put hands on her before. They broke up 7 months ago after dating in high school for 2 yrs. pic.twitter.com/vunmvO3NJ3— Ella Sogomonian (@EllaSogomonian) October 1, 2018
- CRACKED BEAM SHUTS DOWN SALESFORCE TRANSIT CENTER
- WALNUT CREEK SCHOOL EMPLOYEE ACCUSED OF CHILD MOLESTATION
- WATCH: VIDEO SHOWS MOMENTS BEFORE BART MOB ATTACK IN OAKLAND
- VIRAL: PARENT BODY SLAMS REFEREE DURING YOUTH FOOTBALL GAME
- TEACHER FIRED FOR NOT GIVING CREDIT FOR HOMEWORK NOT TURNED IN