More communities in Butte County are now being advised to boil water due to the Camp Fire.
The boil water advisory has been issued to those who live in:
- Big Bend Mobile Home Park
- Gran Mutual Water Company
- Blue Oak Terrace Mutual Water System
On Saturday, Paradise Irrigation District announced that the water may not be safe to drink.
This is a safety precaution to avoid stomach or intestinal illness as much of our water delivery system has been dewatered, which can allow contaminates to enter the water system.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE