“This is a substantial amount of narcotics that will not make it into our communities,” said Port Director Carlos Rodriguez of the Hidalgo/Pharr/Anzalduas Port of Entry.
The packages containing 3,159 pounds of marijuana is valued at $632,000.
Authorities seized the shipment, the tractor-trailer, and the marijuana.
Homeland Security is continuing the investigation.
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- “Vote him out:” Crowd boos Trump at Supreme Court
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Deputies searching for man who stole cat blood from clinic
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath