NEW YORK (AP) — Brandy has been released from a hospital after passing out at a Los Angeles airport.
Publicist Courtney Barnes said in a statement to The Associated Press on Friday that Brandy’s rigorous schedule, including concerts and personal appearances, took a toll on the singer.
“Brandy has been released from the hospital and is now at home resting. She has been traveling extensively as part of an ongoing tour and several personal appearances. In recent days she has taken more than 10 long haul flights including internationally,” the statement read.
Brandy’s rep also said the Grammy Award-winner was in the studio late last Thursday and went directly to Los Angeles International Airport for a 5:45 a.m. flight.
“The stress of all of the traveling and working so incessantly has exhausted her. She will be relaxing for the next few days,” the statement read.
Brandy’s hits include “The Boy Is Mine,” ”Sittin’ Up In My Room” and “Have You Ever.” She has also acted in various movies and TV shows, including “Moesha” and “The Game.”WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CONCORD CHINESE BUFFET SHUT DOWN DUE TO RAT INFESTATION
- GIRL FALLS, DIES WHILE HIKING SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM
- TRUMP SAYS US WILL ABANDON GLOBAL CLIMATE ACCORD
- MASSIVE BIG SUR LANDSLIDE ADDED 13 ACRES TO COAST
- GIRL, 14, SAYS SHE WAS DRUGGED, RAPED BY 8 MEN
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: STRONGER SF STOP SIGNS