The wildfire raging in Southern California nearly destroyed Caitlyn Jenner’s Malibu hills home, according to reports.
The 3,500 sqaure foot, 4-bedroom home sat on top of a ridge overlooking the Malibu’s beach area.
Jenner’s home was featured multiple times on her reality show.
TMZ reported that the home went up in flames Friday citing a family friend. But it turns out, Jenner’s home was not destroyed.
The entire town of Malibu was ordered to evacuate Friday morning as the fire moved toward the Pacific Ocean.
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian also evacuated their homes in Calabasas on Thursday night as the fire grew out of control.
So far, the Woolsey Fire has burned 14,000 acres.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE