California Attorney General Xavier Becerra will release the results of the California Department of Justice’s Stephon Clark investigation today at 11 a.m.
This comes three days after the Sacramento District Attorney announced no charges would be filed against two Sacramento police officers who shot Clark to death a year ago.
More than 80 people were arrested last night at a protest in East Sacramento — a protest related to the recent decision not to charge the officers involved in the shooting death of Clark.
- OAKLAND TEACHERS VOTE TO APPROVE CONTRACT WITH DISTRICT
- SHERIFF: 2 YOUNG CALIFORNIA SISTERS FOUND ALIVE
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’
- FAMILY OF STEPHON CLARK SEEKING JUSTICE
- MAN SURVIVES 5 DAYS STUCK IN SNOW BY EATING TACO SAUCE PACKETS