OAKHURST, California (KSEE) — A family in Oakhurst woke up Wednesday morning to a furry intruder on their roof.
Family members said the sound of their dogs barking woke them up, and when they went outside, they spotted the intruder.
It ended up being a big bear.
The family didn’t want to call it in for fear that the bear would be shot.
The video is courtesy of Kent, Trisha, and Cosmo Tracy.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY