VACAVILLE, Calif. (KRON) — One person died in a crash on I-80 westbound west of I-505 on Friday morning.
A witness reported a work truck crashed and caught fire around 6:30 a.m. according to California Highway Patrol. The truck was stuck behind a guardrail and a person had to be extricated.
Traffic was backed up to Leisure Town but lanes opened by 7:30 a.m.
- East Bay celebrates Vice President Harris taking office
- San Mateo County health officer criticizes COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- Winning numbers for Wednesday’s $730 million Powerball jackpot
- ‘Destined for great things’: Bay Area colleagues react to swearing-in of Vice President Harris
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change