SAN JOSE (BCN) — One person was killed in a collision late Sunday night on northbound Interstate Highway 680 just south of the Jackson Avenue interchange, the California Highway Patrol said.
The collision, reported shortly after 10:30 p.m. Sunday, involved a Toyota Highlander SUV and a motorcycle, the CHP said. The motorcycle ended up under the SUV, the CHP said, but it wasn’t immediately clear whether it was a motorcyclist that was killed.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Man killed in San Jose stabbing, investigation underway
- Santa Clara County requiring quarantine as cases grow higher than ever
- Congress returns with virus aid, federal funding unresolved
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- San Francisco’s purple tier restrictions go into effect