LAKE COUNTY (KRON) — Firefighters are battling a 53-acre fire in Lake County, according to Cal Fire.
The fire is burning off Highway 29 and Cole Creek Road, south of Kelseyville.
The “Oak Fire” is 50-percent contained.
According to Cal Fire, roads will re-open at 10 p.m.
Officials originally responded to a 15-acre fire.
Cal Fire first tweeted about the fire at 3:27 p.m.
Check back for updates.
>> For a look at current fire conditions, click here.
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge
- Hundreds protest death of George Floyd outside San Mateo City Hall
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April