FRESNO, Calif. (AP) – A $15,000 reward is being offered in Northern California for tips leading to the arrest of two suspects who fatally shot four men at a weekend party.
Fresno police on Thursday released photos of the four victims, who were Hmong American and shot Sunday in a backyard while watching football.
The victims are 23-year-old Xy Lee, a popular singer in the community, and 40-year-old Kalaxang Thao, who is survived by two daughters and a pregnant wife.
The Fresno Bee reports the other victims are 31-year-old Phia Vang, a sports fan who financially supported his parents and siblings. The shooting occurred at the home of the fourth victim, 38-year-old sushi chef Kou Xiong.
Police say the gunmen entered through an unlocked gate.
The reward is being offered by Crime Stoppers.
Latest News Headlines:
- Arkansas toddler dies trying to save puppy during house fire
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah
- Warming centers, extra shelter beds available in Santa Clara County during weekend storm
- 19-year-old woman arrested in deadly San Jose shooting
- San Francisco business in flood-prone area preparing for weekend storm