FRESNO, Calif. (AP) – A $15,000 reward is being offered in Northern California for tips leading to the arrest of two suspects who fatally shot four men at a weekend party.
Fresno police on Thursday released photos of the four victims, who were Hmong American and shot Sunday in a backyard while watching football.
The victims are 23-year-old Xy Lee, a popular singer in the community, and 40-year-old Kalaxang Thao, who is survived by two daughters and a pregnant wife.
The Fresno Bee reports the other victims are 31-year-old Phia Vang, a sports fan who financially supported his parents and siblings. The shooting occurred at the home of the fourth victim, 38-year-old sushi chef Kou Xiong.
Police say the gunmen entered through an unlocked gate.
The reward is being offered by Crime Stoppers.
Latest News Headlines:
- Napa County establishes coronavirus task force to help enforce public health orders
- Officials encourage Bay Area residents to stay home ahead of 4th of July
- Fireworks cause of at least 1 fire as crews respond to multiple fires in Contra Costa County
- Trump announces creation of new park with statues of ‘greatest Americans to ever live’
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall