LOS ANGELES, Calif. (KRON) — The first shipment of the COVID-19 vaccine has arrived in California.
LAX Airport announced late Sunday night that the first batch arrived at the airport.
California is expected to get more than 300,000 vials of the vaccine which at first will primarily go to frontline health care workers and the most at-risk.
Rougly 75,000 of those will go to places across the Bay Area including UCSF.
- Vehicle filmed spinning donuts on top of Botts dots in San Lorenzo
- Bigfoot sightings can be easily explained, scientist says
- Hurts ready for historic Super Bowl battle with Mahomes
- Kemp’s political clout grows ahead of 2024
- Disney reveals storyline for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, the ride that’s replacing Splash Mountain