Two earthquakes have hit off the Northern California coast on Thursday night, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The first quake hit at around 8:09 p.m. It was a magnitude 4.6 and was centered 22 kilometers northwest of Petrolia, California near Eureka. It had a depth of 21 kilometers (13.05 miles).
The second quake hit about 9 minutes later. It was a magnitude 3.0 and was centered 17 kilometers (10.56) northwest of Petrolia.
The second quake had a depth of 23 kilometers (14.3 miles).
- SUSPECT DIES AFTER SHOOTOUT WITH SAN FRANCISCO POLICE
- POLICE: SAN JOSE MAN RAPED 7-YEAR-OLD RELATIVE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER VIDEO SHOWS BABY SMOKING MARIJUANA
- MAN FOUND LIVING IN UNDERGROUND TUNNEL HE DUG HIMSELF
- NOTE FOUND ON DOLLAR BILL SAYS MISSING GIRL IS ALIVE