Two earthquakes rattled Monterey County just minutes apart Friday.
According to the USGS, the first earthquake — a 4.0 magnitude — was reported around 5:58 a.m. south of Tres Pinos.
The second, a 3.2 magnitude, struck around 6:01 a.m. just a few miles north.
Some reported feeling the quake as far north as San Jose and other parts of the South Bay.
Did you feel it?
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE