SEARLES VALLEY, Calif. (KRON) – The USGS has reported a 5.5 magnitude earthquake in northwestern San Bernardino County on Wednesday evening.
Around 6:32 p.m. the quake struck about 10 miles south of Searles Valley in Southern California.
The earthquake measured 4.28 miles in depth.
According to USGS, hundreds of people have reported feeling the quake.
No other details have been released at this time.
- Santa Clara County DA announces bribery scheme charges
- GM flips to California’s side in pollution fight with Trump
- Reward offered for missing Hayward child abducted in 1988
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- 15-year-old girl who beat cancer last summer dies of COVID-19