Los Angeles County authorities are looking for the person who abandoned a baby in the men’s restroom of a Walmart last week in Lakewood.
Officials say the young baby boy was found on the tile floor next to a toilet. He had no blanket nor a carrier.
Police say the 12-to-15-month-old was just left exposed.
They say after combing through hours of security video, they believe the baby was possibly concealed in this man’s backpack.
The man in question is seen driving away from the Walmart in a gold SUV.
- MAN GETS PRISON FOR RAPING NEWBORN BABY
- DRIVER ESCAPES UNSCATHED AFTER PLYWOOD IMPALES WINDSHIELD
- SAN FRANCISCO NAMED POOP CAPITAL OF U.S.
- LIST OF SEARS AND KMART STORES CLOSING
- MEGA MILLION UP TO $654 MILLION