SUSANVILLE, Calif. (KRON) – Authorities in Lassen County are looking for a kidnapping suspect believed to be armed and dangerous.
According to authorities, 41-year-old Maitland Carpenter went to a home in Susanville Monday morning and left the home with Dorothie Janaybean Crosby and another man.
Authorities believe Crosby is about 25-years-old and is also known as Miles, Janay Crosby, and Janay Miles.
Officials said Crosby is considered to be at risk with Carpenter and is being held against her will.
Authorities said Carpenter is known to frequent both the Sacramento and Reno areas.
If you see the suspect, do not approach him. Call Lt. Dave Woginirich at 530-257-6121.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses