“Avengers: Endgame” moviegoers in California may have been exposed to measles, the Orange County Health Care Agency warns.
CNN reports the woman, in her 20s, attended a late-night showing of the “Avengers” movie last Thursday.
Anyone present at the AMC movie theater in Fullerton between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. on April 26 could have been exposed to measles, according to the Orange County Health Care Agency.
The agency said it is working with the Fullerton AMC location and other facilities the woman visited to contact people who may have been exposed.
The United States is currently experiencing the worst measles outbreak since 1994, according to the CDC, with a number of cases continuing to rise nationwide.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE