SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – California students may soon be able to take medical marijuana on school grounds.
The State Assembly approved a bill that lets school boards decide whether parents can give medical marijuana to their children.
It would allow the use of marijuana in non-smoking form.
The bill now heads to the State Senate for approval
Latest News Headlines:
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- San Jose cooling centers reopen for last day of heat wave
- Woman tells police she ‘has COVID-19,’ spits at cop to ‘infect him so he dies’
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- VIDEO: People loot Minneapolis Target in wake of George Floyd protests