SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you love bacon and burgers plus don’t mind pocketing $1,000 – listen up, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
Farmer Boys, a California burger chain with restaurants in Stockton, Lodi, and Modesto, is looking to hire a “Bacon Intern,” who will solely be responsible for eating bacon menu items and judging the bacon on certain criteria.
The intern will only work for one full day (the typical 8 hours), but at the end of the shift, the intern will leave with $1,000 and a stomach full of bacon!
The internship will be based in Southern California, so the intern must be willing to travel.
If you’re interested in applying, you must post a photo or video on your personal Instagram page explaining why you’d make the best “Bacon Intern” for Farmer Boys.
Don’t forget to tag @FarmerBoysFood and use #FarmerBoysBaconIntern in your caption.
The deadline for applications is Aug. 20, 2019.
Latest News Headlines:
- Chrissy Teigen shares heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner tests positive for coronavirus
- Non-essential employees return to work in San Francisco