SACRAMENTO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies seized nearly 2,000 stolen catalytic converters and around $300,000 in cash while serving a search warrant recently.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, deputies worked with the Elk Grove Police Department to serve the warrant in a park of Elk Grove they believe was related to the theft and sales of catalytic converters.
It’s unclear when the bust took place or if any charges have been filed.
- LIST: What is, isn’t allowed on Halloween in SF
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief
- Record 3rd-quarter growth; 8M more in poverty
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Walmart removes guns, ammo from floor displays amid unrest