LOS ANGELES (CNN) — Support from the West Coast is headed to the East Coast.
Los Angeles and Orange Counties are sending firefighters to help with Hurricane Florence.
LA County is sending a 16-member urban search and rescue team to Bowling Green, Virginia, and another 16-member swift water rescue team to Raleigh, North Carolina.
Orange County is sending swift water rescue workers and equipment to Virginia.
Florence is expected to make landfall sometime Thursday.
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN