TRUCKEE (CNN) – As two teens watched television in the other room, little did they know that the person opening the fridge for a midnight snack wasn’t a person – but a bear!
“I heard footsteps and then I heard tupperware being opened really loudly and aggressively,” 15-year-old Hayes Sherman told CNN.
“The fridge started to beep because it was open too long,” Sherman added.
There was a Nest camera in the living room that captured the Goldilocks moment.
The black bear stood on its hind legs, sniffing around and pawing through the fridge of the family’s cabin in Truckee on Saturday.
Latest News Headlines:
- Girl who lost baseball card collection in Creek Fire gets surprise from Cal Fire
- Earthquakes vs. LAFC game postponed after players contract COVID-19
- Obama sinks 3-pointer while campaigning for Biden in Michigan
- Rare blue moon on Halloween: Here’s how to see it
- Obama criticizes Trump in scathing, personal terms