California Highway Patrol wants drivers to be mindful of a person who is throwing rocks at vehicles along a South Bay highway.
Authorities say it happened near Gilroy over a period of months on a stretch of Highway 152 also known as the Pacheco Pass Highway.
Authorities say someone has been throwing objects, believed to be rocks, at moving cars on the highway.
Its been going on for about a year between Case De Fruta Parkway and Dinosaur Point Road in both directions.
At least 10 incidents have been reported and in most cases, it occurred at night, however, the most recent incident happened in broad daylight.
No one has been seriously injured, but some victims were hit by the shattered glass, authorities say.
CHP is encouraging residents to call right away and do not wait to report the incident.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US