Chris Pratt says he and Katherine Schwarzenegger were married over the weekend.
He announced the nuptials Sunday in an Instagram post accompanied by a photo of the couple walking hand-in-hand.
He says they were married Saturday in a ceremony that was “intimate, moving and emotional.”
Pratt is perhaps best known for his role in “Guardians of the Galaxy” and on the hit TV show “Parks and Recreation.” Schwarzenegger is the daughter of actor and former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and journalist Maria Shriver.
The pair began dating last summer.
Within a half-hour, the post had over 1.1 million likes, including from actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW