The California State University system has announced that universities will be primarily offering online courses for the fall due to the coronavirus pandemic.
During the CSU Board of Trustees meeting Tuesday, Chancellor Timothy White announced that the vast majority of classes will be offered online, with some exceptions for courses where students need to be on campus in order to participate.
“The planning framework for course deliver has been and will continue to necessarily be, virtual,” he said.
This will impact all 23 universities including the four Bay Area campuses: San Francisco State, Sonoma State, San Jose State and Cal State East Bay in Hayward.
Check back for updates
- Santos’s fate hangs in limbo as expulsion vote nears
- The Memo: Trump’s blast at MSNBC — empty threat or real danger?
- Pittsburg family searching for answers after teen’s shooting death
- Sig Alert issued due to big rigs colliding on I-80
- Second suspect arrested in connection to fatal Oakley house party shooting