The Placer County Sheriff’s Office said Dry Creek Road was closed between Black Oak and Haines roads.
It was not immediately known what led to the crash. FAA spokesman Ian Gregor said the plane was a Stinson Vultee V-77.
This is a developing story.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Napa County family remains hopeful after evacuating home from wildfire
- Inside the Bullpen: Impact of Justice Ginsburg’s death on Capitol Hill, race for the White House