SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom is in quarantine again after one of his staff members tested positive for COVID-19.
Newsom reportedly came into contact with the staff member.
The governor tested negative and will self-isolate for 10 days.
He, along with other staff members will be tested again in a few days.
Newsom and his family were in quarantine last month after being exposed to COVID-19.
Three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus. The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
- CA health officials give all clear to resume Moderna vaccine distribution
- SF goal: Vaccinate all residents by summer
- San Jose’s undocumented community urges Biden-Harris administration for all-inclusive immigration reform
- Keystone XL pipeline halted as Biden decides to cancel permit
- Biden puts U.S. back into fight to slow global warming