On Monday, Gov. Newsom began rolling out new guidance for in-person child supervision and limited instruction, as well as facilitation of distance learning in small group environments.
The rules apply to schools in counties that still aren’t allowed to open for in-person learning because of the coronavirus.
- No plexiglass for final Biden-Trump presidential debate
- Lawsuit of Michael Jackson sexual abuse accuser dismissed
- Find Sydney West: Friends, family gather in Pleasanton holding onto hope
- Watch Live: The stage is set, without plexiglass, before final Biden-Trump presidential debate
- Ho Ho No! Santa Claus won’t be coming to Macy’s this year