LOS ANGELES (KRON/CNN) — Iranian-Americans reacted to the killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani on Friday.
With a lot of mixed emotions on social media, some Iranian-Americans shared their thoughts on the airstrike.
“I feel kind of happy. Excited. I mean, not a lot of Iranians really like that guy,” one man said.
“I can say people in Iran, they need some changes,” another man said. “Killing him, it can make some changes in Iran.”
“Two weeks ago, more than 1,000 young people… they killed in my country,” a woman said.
- U.S. ‘turning a corner’ in COVID surge, UCSF doctor says
- 33 missing children, some who were sexually exploited, found in CA operation: FBI
- They’re ‘noncitizens’ not ‘aliens,’ Biden administration says
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- Hazmat team responds to ammonia spill in San Jose