Kim Porter, the model who dated mogul Diddy and is the mother to three of his children, was found dead Thursday at her home in Los Angeles, TMZ reports.
Authorities got a call around noon to Porter’s residence in Toluca Lake, sources tell TMZ.
According to emergency dispatch audio obtained by the entertainment site, the call came in as a patient in cardiac arrest.
Porter,47, had allegedly been suffering pneumonia for several weeks, but her cause of death has not been determined.
Porter and Diddy began dating in 1994 and were on and off for over a decade.
They share three children—twin girls Jessie James and D’Lila, and a son, Christian Combs.
Porter also has a son, actor Quincy Brown, from a previous relationship, who Diddy claims as his own.
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- HORSE SEEKS REFUGE IN SWIMMING POOL DURING CAMP FIRE
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- SEARCH FOR CAMP FIRE VICTIMS INTENSIFIES IN PARADISE