LOS ANGELES (KRON) – One of Kobe Bryant’s daughters, 13-year-old Gianna, was reportedly also on board the helicopter that crashed in Calabasas on Sunday morning, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Bryant and his daughter were reportedly on their way to the Kobe Bryant Tournament in Calabasas.
According to Wojnarowski, another parent and player were on board the helicopter as well.
Around 2:45 p.m., Los Angeles fire officials confirmed that there were nine people on board the helicopter and there were no survivors in the crash.
Authorities continue to investigate the incident at this time.
TMZ first reported that Gianna was also killed in the crash.
- Helicopter pilot in Bryant crash had FAA violation in 2015
- All-Star weekend, as expected, was about honoring Kobe
- NBA All-Star Game MVP Award renamed to ‘Kobe Bryant MVP Award’
- Kobe and Gianna Bryant Memorial: Ticket registration now open for 2/24 Celebration of Life
- ‘I overreacted’: Snoop Dogg apologizes to Gayle King for rant over Bryant