LOS ANGELES (KRON) – One of Kobe Bryant’s daughters, 13-year-old Gianna, was reportedly also on board the helicopter that crashed in Calabasas on Sunday morning, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Bryant and his daughter were reportedly on their way to the Kobe Bryant Tournament in Calabasas.
According to Wojnarowski, another parent and player were on board the helicopter as well.
Around 2:45 p.m., Los Angeles fire officials confirmed that there were nine people on board the helicopter and there were no survivors in the crash.
Authorities continue to investigate the incident at this time.
TMZ first reported that Gianna was also killed in the crash.
- Autopsy: Pilot in Kobe Bryant crash had no alcohol, drugs
- Families sue helicopter company in deadly Kobe Bryant crash
- NBA inducts Kobe Bryant into basketball Hall of Fame
- Vanessa Bryant ‘devastated’ by report deputies shared crash photos
- LA deputies shared graphic photos of Kobe Bryant crash scene: report