LOS ANGELES (KRON) – One of Kobe Bryant’s daughters, 13-year-old Gianna, was reportedly also on board the helicopter that crashed in Calabasas on Sunday morning, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Bryant and his daughter were reportedly on their way to the Kobe Bryant Tournament in Calabasas.
According to Wojnarowski, another parent and player were on board the helicopter as well.
Around 2:45 p.m., Los Angeles fire officials confirmed that there were nine people on board the helicopter and there were no survivors in the crash.
Authorities continue to investigate the incident at this time.
TMZ first reported that Gianna was also killed in the crash.
- Remembering Kobe Bryant on his 42nd birthday
- Orange County Board of Supervisors officially declare ‘8/24’ as ‘Kobe Bryant Day’
- Vanessa Bryant shares message to Kobe Bryant on Father’s Day
- Vanessa Bryant urges Congress to pass ‘Kobe and Gianna Bryant’ helicopter safety bill
- Report: Kobe Bryant pilot may have been disoriented in fog