Chris Burrous, a KTLA Morning News reporter and weekend anchor in Los Angeles, has died. He was 43.
Burrous’ death is being investigated as a possible overdose, police told KTLA.
Burrous was found unresponsive at a Days Inn in Glendale after a man he was with called police around 1:15 p.m. to report he had passed out and was possibly not breathing, according to a news release.
Burrous was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Glendale Police Sgt. Dan Suttles told KTLA there was no indication of suicide.
Burrous joined KTLA in 2011 as a reporter and anchor.
He leaves behind a wife and daughter.
- TRUMP MAKES PUSH FOR BORDER WALL AFTER CALIFORNIA OFFICER KILLED
- HUNT CONTINUES FOR ESCAPED SAN QUENTIN INMATE
- PAPER LICENSE PLATES WILL BE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA STARTING JAN. 1
- VIDEO: ABANDONED DOG TRIES TO JUMP BACK IN CAR
- 24-YEAR-OLD WOMAN KILLED BY SAN JOSE POLICE CHRISTMAS MORNING