BAKERSFIELD (KRON) – Drivers beware – take it slow and drive appropriately for current weather conditions.
CHP is reporting light snow falling in the Frazier Park area to Gorman, according to KGET.
Just before 7 a.m. CHP announced the closure of two lanes of southbound I-5 at Laval Road and has requested a hard closure of the highway due to flooding.
CHP is advising you to take alternate routes if you plan on traveling on I-5 through the Grapevine.
Latest News Headlines:
- California loosens restrictions as new COVID-19 guidance issued
- Search continues for hit-and-run driver who ran over 24-year-old woman at Oakland protest
- March held for 22-year-old man shot, killed by Vallejo police officer
- San Francisco school introduces new athletic program for girls
- Cannabis industry still recovering after hit hard by looters