LOS ANGELES (KRON) — The coronavirus pandemic has a lot of questions and concerns up in the air in the United States.
One of those questions — when will we be able to gather for large events?
Sports, concerts, large company events, festivals and more have canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
And now, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said concerts and sporting events will not be allowed until 2021.
Mayor Garcetti said unless there is a vaccine, there won’t be mass gatherings until next year.
As of April 15, there are 10,047 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County and 360 deaths. California reported 23,338 cases and 758 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- LIST: Bay Area bars showing Ryan Garcia fight vs. Oscar Duarte
- San Francisco office vacancy rate at all-time high
- Santa Rosa Fire Department adds therapy dog to team
- Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness
- Target in Albany reopens after hazmat situation, ‘unusual odor’ shut store down