LOS ANGELES (KRON) — The coronavirus pandemic has a lot of questions and concerns up in the air in the United States.
One of those questions — when will we be able to gather for large events?
Sports, concerts, large company events, festivals and more have canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
And now, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said concerts and sporting events will not be allowed until 2021.
Mayor Garcetti said unless there is a vaccine, there won’t be mass gatherings until next year.
As of April 15, there are 10,047 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County and 360 deaths. California reported 23,338 cases and 758 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19