LOS ANGELES (KRON) — The coronavirus pandemic has a lot of questions and concerns up in the air in the United States.
One of those questions — when will we be able to gather for large events?
Sports, concerts, large company events, festivals and more have canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
And now, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said concerts and sporting events will not be allowed until 2021.
Mayor Garcetti said unless there is a vaccine, there won’t be mass gatherings until next year.
As of April 15, there are 10,047 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County and 360 deaths. California reported 23,338 cases and 758 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- Boudin forced to rent U-Haul because SFPD ‘too busy’ to help with bust
- Flags placed at Arlington National Cemetery ahead of Memorial Day
- Dominant coronavirus mutant has ghost of pandemic past – why that’s bad for omicron survivors
- Missing 13-year-old girl sought by Oakland police
- U.S. median rent to reach record high of $2,000 by summer