LOS ANGELES (KRON) — The coronavirus pandemic has a lot of questions and concerns up in the air in the United States.
One of those questions — when will we be able to gather for large events?
Sports, concerts, large company events, festivals and more have canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
And now, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said concerts and sporting events will not be allowed until 2021.
Mayor Garcetti said unless there is a vaccine, there won’t be mass gatherings until next year.
As of April 15, there are 10,047 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County and 360 deaths. California reported 23,338 cases and 758 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers