SANTA CRUZ (KRON) – Authorities continue to search for the kidnappers who snatched a tech company founder from his home in Santa Cruz.
The man missing, 50-year-old Tushar Atre, is the owner of digital marketing company Atrenet.
Tushar was kidnapped around 3 a.m. Tuesday morning and was last seen getting into his white BMW.
Atre’s car was later found in the Santa Cruz Mountains, along with a deceased person who was not immediately identified.
Still no details about a possible motive for the kidnapping or whether any weapons were involved.
Anyone with information is asked to call police immediately.
Latest News Headlines:
- FBI: 130 Twitter accounts removed for trying to ‘disrupt’ presidential debate conversation
- Mudslides related to fires could cause evacuations in Santa Cruz Mountains
- Statewide Flex Alert issued for Thursday
- Record turnout: 1.8 million have already voted in presidential election
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings